Aeronautical Engineering is a 4-year undergraduate Aerospace engineering course.Minimum Eligibility for which is (10+2) examination with science subjects such as biology, maths, and chemistry. In NASA, a good number of Indian Aeronautical engineers can also be found and other countries like the US, UK, France, and Germany hire Aeronautical Engineers. Aeronautical engineers should have an eye for detail and be good at problem-solving. They should have mathematical precision and computer skills, design skills, and the ability to communicate well. Aeronautical Engineering is one of the most exciting career prospects in India. This course offers not only exciting job prospects in top companies but at the same time, one gets this lifetime thrill of becoming a pilot and roaming in space.
- Candidate should appear for AE-JEE exam for admission in best collages in India on their rank basis .
- Candidates must have cleared their 10+2 level examinations with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
- The qualifying aggregate score required in 10+2 levels is at least 50% and above.
- Candidates who have a diploma in mechanical or in allied sciences, done after class 10th, are also eligible for admission.
- Communicative English
- Calculus and Matrix Algebra
- Computational Thinking and Problem Solving
- Physics / Chemistry
- Physics/Chemistry Lab
- Workshop A/Workshop B
- Engg. Drawing- CAD
- Cultural Education I
A BE/B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student may acquire prestigious jobs in the various Aerospace Engineering sectors. Few of the popular sectors for the Aerospace Engineering students are the energy sector, oil and petroleum sector, power generation sector, engineering consultancy, pharmaceutical sector.
- The industry has been growing rapidly since the 20th century. The industry is sure to grow more as more people travel through air. In developing countries like India the passenger traffic is increasing more than 15% every year.
- Aeronautical Engineering is a course with a specialisation and distinction, thus it cannot be done by people studying other streams. This makes the job of an Aeronautical Engineer very important. The world looks up to them.
- Aeronautics offer huge employment opportunities in research, design, and taking up jobs directly associated with the working and maintenance of aircraft. As a matter of fact, despite a large number of aeronautical job opportunities available, the country is currently facing a dearth of aeronautical engineers. So, choosing to pursue aeronautical engineering is contributing to the country’s growth in aeronautics and aerospace.